Please note: All adult volunteers must be a registered CMS volunteer. https://www.cmsvolunteers.com/.
Men of Long Creek (MoLC)
What happens when fathers/father figures are involved in schools:
• When fathers/father figures are more involved, their children get better grades, have fewer behavioral problems in school, and are less likely to drop out of school.
• Children that do not have a father involved in their lives are two times more likely to drop out of school.
• Children of highly involved fathers/father figures graduate with a higher level of education.
• Children with involved fathers/father figures tend to have more self-control and tend to be less impulsive.
• Children tend to have a higher self-esteem and be more generous.
Questions or ideas? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org