Book fair will be November 15-19 in the library media center. The fair will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday. On Friday, the Book Fair will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You may also shop the book fair online at: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/longcreekelementaryschool1.
The online fair will run from November 15-29.
Please note: All adult volunteers must be a registered CMS volunteer. https://www.cmsvolunteers.com/.
The Scholastic Book Fair
There are several volunteer needs. Needs include:
1) SETUP HELPER - Arrange Media Center & set up tables & books (light lifting possible)
2) BOOK FAIR/STUDENT ASSISTANT - Help students find books, count money & tidy shelves
3) WISH LIST HELPER FOR STUDENTS - help students find books by grade/reading level & make a take home wish list
4) REGISTER ASSISTANT - Quick and easy cashier training provided
5) CLOSING HELPER - Close cases, re-box books & return Media Center to normal (light lifting possible)